Hello, and welcome to Stampin' with Deedee! I'm Deedee Anderson, and I'm so happy you stopped by!
My Stamping Story
As far back as I can remember, I've loved crafting. So when a friend invited me to a stamping party in 2001, I welcomed the chance to try something new. From practically the moment the demonstrator started talking, I knew stamping was something special. And of course, as soon as I actually tried it, I was hooked! Today, I still count that party as one of the biggest blessings of my life, because it opened a whole new world to me. In the 17 years since, stamping has been so many different, positive things for me:
- A way to explore my inner artist
- 'Creative therapy' for getting through tough times
- Something fun to do with my children
- A way to connect with people all around the world, and make new friends
- The means to make cards and gifts to encourage and celebrate other people
Since my children are nearly grown, I also decided to take my stamping to the next level this year, by joining the global team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator, I'm so blessed to get to be creative every day in my job, and to help others discover and explore the many joys of stamping.
Who knew one stamping party could lead to all this?!?
Your Stamping Story
That’s my stamping story. But what about yours? Whether you’re looking for a creative hobby, a meaningful way to connect with or share kindness with others, a rewarding career, or just a low-hassle way to purchase supplies, I can help you start your stamping story today. I’ve created this website as a starting point. Here you’ll find:
- Stamping tips, techniques, tutorials, and resources
- Info about and links to the best stamping supplies available
- Project ideas and inspiration
- Lots of encouragement to keep on stamping
Of course, I’m here, too, to answer any questions you have! Feel free to leave comments, or contact me directly. I check comments and messages daily, and will respond ASAP.