Wondering how to order Stampin' Up! products? There are two ways easy ways to do it! You can order Stampin' Up! goodies directly through my online shop, or contact me with your order. Here's the scoop on how to do both.
Option A - Order Stampin' Up! Products Online
1. Click the orange Stampin' Up! button in the right sidebar, or select "My Online Store" from the "Shop" menu at the top of any page. This will take you to my online Stampin' Up! store.
2. At my online shop, click the "Shop Now" button to view all available Stampin' Up! products.
3. Sign in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" button at the top left of the screen. If you don't have a customer account yet, you can create one at this time. (Please, double-check that I'm listed as your demonstrator.)
4. Add the items you want to your shopping bag, and then click to view your shopping bag. You can do this anytime after adding an item, or simply click the "Shopping Bag" link at the top right of the screen.
5. Verify that the contents of your shopping bag are correct. If not, you can edit or delete items here.
If you want to use a Host Code, enter it in the Shopping Bag screen before you checkout.
When to Use a Host Code
- When you're ordering as part of a friend's Stampin' Up! party, enter the Host Code they gave you to make sure they get credit.
- If you're placing a personal order under $150 that isn't part of a party, please consider using my current Host Code (always listed in the right sidebar of my blog). Using this code has perks, because every month, I offer a new Host Code Bonus! Simply place an order through me of $50 or more (before tax & shipping) using the current host code, and I'll send you this month's Host Code Bonus for FREE!
When NOT to Use a Host Code
Anytime your order total reaches $150 (before tax and shipping), YOU qualify for Stampin' Rewards. That means FREE extra goodies for you! So to make sure you can claim these, please DON'T use a Host Code on this kind of order.
Once you've verified your order, and entered the Host (if applicable), click the Checkout button at the bottom right of the Shopping Bag screen to pay and complete your order.
When you've completed your order, Stampin' Up! will email a confirmation to the email address you enter at Checkout. Please hold on to this email for reference until you receive your order.
Option B - Contact Me to Order Stampin' Up! Products (Paypal Payment Only)
If you prefer to pay for your order by Paypal, please use my Contact Form to send me your order. Please include the following info:
- Your full name and mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- List of products you want to order, including the Product Number, Description, Price, and Quantity
Once I receive your order, I'll add up your total, including tax and shipping. Then I will email you a Paypal invoice. Once your payment is complete, I'll submit your order immediately to Stampin' Up!
As soon as your order is complete, it goes into our Shipping system. Typically, orders ship within a couple of business days. However, delays can occur during especially busy times.
When your order ships, Stampin' Up! will email you a shipping notice, including the UPS tracking number. The time that it takes for an order to arrive after it's shipped can vary, depending on UPS.
UPS will deliver your Stampin' Up! order directly to your house, or to whatever mailing address you specified on your order. To get an estimated delivery date, please use the UPS tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email.
If you have any questions about your order -- before or after placing it -- please contact me. I'm always happy to help!