Thank you very much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator!
Helping you explore creativity, and brighten the lives of others through your handmade cards and gifts, is one of my greatest joys. So in appreciation for your loyalty, I offer a Customer Appreciation Rewards program.
Stampin’ with Deedee Customer Appreciation Rewards
Here’s how my Customer Appreciation Rewards program works:
1. SHOP – For every $25 you spend in a single order through me (not including tax and shipping), you earn 1 Rewards Point.
2. TRACK – Download and print the PDF Customer Appreciation Rewards Points tracker, then use it to keep track of the points you earn from each order.
3. REDEEM – When you reach 20 points, contact me to claim your $50 shopping spree from any current Stampin’ Up! products! Once ordered, your items will ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
Of course, there are a few rules, in order to keep this fair for everyone:
1. You are responsible for tracking your own points.
2. $25 = 1 Point, calculated on your order subtotal before tax and shipping
3. Points are awarded per order, and for whole $25 increments only. Just like when you visit the frozen yogurt shop! So for example:
- $24.99 order = doesn’t qualify for a point
- $25 order = 1 point
- $49.99 order = 1 point
- $50 order = 2 points
- $74.99 order = 2 points
- $75 order = 3 points
4. You may not combine smaller orders to earn points.
5. One form = one customer only. Points may not be combined between customers, and are not transferable to other customers.
6. Points are only awarded for orders placed through me — Deedee Anderson — directly, or through my online shop.
7. Points are only redeemable through me — Deedee Anderson — and are not transferable to any other demonstrator.
8. 20 points = One $50 shopping spree from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogues
9. There is no limit to the number of shopping sprees you can earn, provided you follow these simple rules.
If you have any questions about this program, or about how to purchase Stampin’ Up! products, please contact me.
Happy stamping, and thank you again for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!